 Animation / 900
    camera recommendations for stop motion? —Joe Strout
   I'm looking to move beyond the cheap webcam I've been using in the past. My current digital still camera doesn't support software-driven capture, and is getting pretty old anyway. So I'm looking for a new DSC that will do a better job. (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jun-07, to lugnet.animation, FTX)