 Animation / 9
  Re: "2001: A Lego Odyssey" - A New Lego Movie!

Mark, FANTASTIC work. That was a work of art, my friend, and a great homage to Kubrick. Great use of the original score, including the "buzzing voices" you used for the obelisk. :) I also loved the evolution of the different bricks though the years. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: "2001: A Lego Odyssey" - A New Lego Movie!

(...) Yes! It was a bone... Alex (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)