 Animation / 83
    Re: LEGO in the New York Times! —Todd Lehman
   (...) Uh, please do *not* cut & paste it into a reply. It's copyrighted and owned by the New York Times. Without permission, you'd be infringing on their copyright and also breaking the T&C here. I would recommend getting a paper copy of it if you (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO in the New York Times! —Ed Mayhall
   (...) Oops. Lemme delete that post. If ya want it send me an email and I will paste what I have edited. (I will send the proper credit for the person who wrote it and for nytimes.com) Ed (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)