 Animation / 814
  Re: Michael Jackson's TRILLER - LEGO Version

(...) Wouldn't it have been wiser to have posted a torrent? >> Mark (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)

"Mark Tarrabain" <markt@lynx.SPAMBLOCK.net> wrote in message news:IB629u.2278@lugnet.com... (...) Or a link to the site of the creators: (URL) (Click Weiter, Filme, Thriller and scroll to the bottom for your bittorrent) Or a link to the entry in (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)

  Re: Michael Jackson's TRILLER - LEGO Version

(...) Sorry but I was ONLY give the DIRECT LINK to the file by my friend via email. -AHui (20 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)