 Animation / 816
Re: Michael Jackson's TRILLER - LEGO Version
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 04:29:00 GMT

In lugnet.animation, Stefan van Zwam wrote:

"Mark Tarrabain" <markt@lynx.SPAMBLOCK.net> wrote in message
Ahui Herrera wrote:
A friend of mine set me this link of Michael Jackson's TRILLER video done
in
LEGO!

It's 13 min 43 sec long and well done except for the low res.  Its still
very
cool and well done!

<http://korwww.free.fr/lego_thriller.wmv>

Wouldn't it have been wiser to have posted a torrent?

Mark

Or a link to the site of the creators:
http://www.legogoestohollywood.de/ (Click Weiter, Filme, Thriller and scroll
to the bottom for your bittorrent)
Or a link to the entry in the brickfilms.com film directory:
http://www.brickfilms.com/filmview.php?filmID=566

Yours informatively,

Stefan.

Sorry but I was ONLY give the DIRECT LINK to the file by my friend via email.
-AHui