 Animation / 719
  Re: Revolutions?

"Martin Humel" <martin.humel@chello.at> schreef in bericht news:HutCF6.16K@lugnet.com... (...) secs. (...) may also (...) requires 2 or (...) While I'd be more than interested to see such an animation, I wonder what's the advantage over stop-motion. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-04, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: Revolutions?

(...) Cons for stop-motion (the inverse of which all apply to computer animation): Susceptible to camera bumps Susceptible to lighting flickers if you're not extremely careful Without lots of software it can sometimes be a pain to delete that one (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.animation, FTX)

  Re: Revolutions?

(...) stopmotion with renderfilm-directors. My wish is that the stopmotion film-library should be enlarged with rendered stopmotion - no "overtake" by them. As it has been mentioned before me, there are the following advantages: * Special effects (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.animation)