 Animation / 71
    Anyone doing Stop Motion with a Digital Camera? —Charles Adams
   I was interested in starting to do some stop motion with a digital camera and I am interested in any information anyone has on what programs people are using. I plan on getting a Sony S50 but I can't find any sofware that specifically states that it (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: Anyone doing Stop Motion with a Digital Camera? —Joe Strout
   (...) I've done it using an app called FrameThief, but recently have decided to switch to one called MediaEdit. FrameThief is OS X only, but I think MediaEdit runs on Windows as well. A search should turn them up. Both of these are nice because they (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: Anyone doing Stop Motion with a Digital Camera? —James Reynolds
   (...) I've played with iStopMotion on Mac OS X. Awesome app, it is so easy. They have an ad on www.brickfilms.com. I met one of the developers too, and he is really nice. And they have always responded to my emails quickly. -- James Reynolds (URL) - (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.animation)