 Animation / 71
70  |  72
Subject:
Anyone doing Stop Motion with a Digital Camera?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 05:10:43 GMT

I was interested in starting to do some stop motion with a digital camera
and I am interested in any information anyone has on what programs people
are using.

I plan on getting a Sony S50 but I can't find any sofware that specifically
states that it works with digital cameras. Most say that they need a video
capture card.

Anyway, any info would be great.

Thanks.

Charles