 Animation / 705
Re: Looking for "I'm a Mummy."
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.animation
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:21:46 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Todd Lehman wrote:
I'm looking for the video where the mummy says,

   "I'm a mummy.  Watch what happens when I walk up to somebody."

I love that film too. In fact I was humming the song just the other day after
reading about the MISSING MUMMY in _Minerva_. The missing mummy of Ramesses I
has been found in Atlanta, Georgia and donated to Egypt, closing the largest gap
in the mummy collection. It seems Ramesses had been enlivening the monotony of
the afterlife in Niagara Falls, but was spotted for who he was when he walked up
to a Braves fan and Egyptology buff in Atlanta. Now Ramesses is back on duty at
the head of his (also dead) army in Luxor.

http://carlos.emory.edu/RAMESSES/

http://www.minervamagazine.com/news.html (the story is in print, not on the web)