 Events / BrickFest / 2396
2395  |  2397
Subject:
Looking for "I'm a Mummy."
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.animation
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 04:43:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I'm looking for the video where the mummy says,

   "I'm a mummy.  Watch what happens when I walk up to somebody."

I wanna show it to some friends, but I'm having trouble locating a copy
on the net.  Any pointers?

--Todd