 Animation / 676
    Thinking about getting into animation ... —Leanne Opaskar
   Is it worth picking up the Lego Moviemaker set if I want to start doing Lego movies? If not, what sort of equipment/software should I be looking at? What kind of advice can you offer a total newbie? (: (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: Thinking about getting into animation ... —Jeff Szklennik
   (...) I have the movie maker set & i think the camera isn't very good-it's ok for kids to play with, but for more serious animation attempts, try a better camera. I just got the Logitech Quickcam Pro 4000, which is a webcam, but with a much better (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.animation)