 Animation / 658
Re: what next?...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:52:52 GMT

"Franklin W. Cain" <franklin_cain@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
news:Ht3vAB.1Ktw@lugnet.com...
OK, I finally figured out how to get POVRAY to generate all the snapshots
("frames") for an animated sequence.  Unfortunately, I don't have any • software
tools to take these images and combine them into a GIF, PNG, or MPEG.

What do I need to download to get this done?  (For financial reasons, I • cannot
buy any software; I'll need freeware or shareware.)  Any tips or advice?

Thanks in advance.
Franklin

In the http://www.brickfilms.com/ community there are quite a few fans of
VideoMach (http://www.videomach.com/). It's a 30-day trial; after that
there's a button allowing you to use it for "Free for non-commercial use".
It gives you full control over framerate, order of the frames, output format
and compression. It has some effects as well!

Yours,

Stefan.