 Animation / 62
    Analog camcorder to computer, how? —Ian Rutherford
   I have made a few short Lego Star Wars movies with my analog camcorder that I would like to be able to transfer to my computer so I can edit and post them to my website. Does anyone have any ideas what I need, how much it would cost, et cetera? (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: Analog camcorder to computer, how? —Iain Hendry
     "Roy Rutherford" <iarnell@juno.com> wrote in message news:G6rDLr.EBC@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) I have a SONY TR-96; A Video8 camera. A few years ago, I looked into the best way of capturing video to my computer. I was just about ready to buy a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: Analog camcorder to computer, how? —Greg Perry
   (...) I have a hard/software package called "Studio PCTV USB" from Pinnacle Systems. This is the same company that makes the software for the LEGO Studios product. The hardware part is a plastic unit about six-inches square that plugs into the USB (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: Analog camcorder to computer, how? —Nicolas Teeuwen
   Usb devices, usually are not as good as the pci counter parts. they usuualy have mono audio as oppose to the pci cards, and their capture resultions are some what limiting "Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)