 Animation / 615
    Re: LEGO animation software —Damien Guichard
   (...) Hello, In my opinion one of the most useful feature in a lego animation software could be "model patterns". I mean the user declares "it's a car model" then he can order the doors to open/close, the car to run/stop and the driver to get (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: LEGO animation software —Sven Reger
   Hi, it is possible to animate MLCad models. But there is one thing that makes it hard to do so. There is no good export filter from LDRAW to other programs than Pov Ray available. What I have done is this: creating a model in MLCAD / LDRAW exporting (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)