 Animation / 593
  studios

i have windows me & had lego studios loaded & working successfully before. i tried loading th spiderman sounds, but the computer said it couldn't read a kernel file or something to that effect. ditto on the monster studios sounds. i then tried (...) (21 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: studios

(...) Jeff - I don't have any specific advice to give about your problems but you might be able to get some help from the company that put together the LEGO Studios software - Pinnacle Systems. Their website is www.pinnaclesys.com. Maybe you can (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.animation)