 Animation / 594
Re: studios
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:38:11 GMT

In lugnet.animation, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
i have windows me & had lego studios loaded & working successfully before.  i
tried loading th spiderman sounds, but the computer said it couldn't read a
kernel file or something to that effect. ditto on the monster studios sounds. i
then tried opening studios- same 'kernal' problem. now, after
opening,uninstalling & re-installing the original studios program  several
times, nothing works.  any suggestions or files, since Lego apparently doesn't
care?

Jeff - I don't have any specific advice to give about your problems but you
might be able to get some help from the company that put together the LEGO
Studios software - Pinnacle Systems.  Their website is www.pinnaclesys.com.
Maybe you can find some help over there somewhere - they have a fairly developed
Support section.

Good luck!