 Animation / 48
  Re: "2001: A Lego Odyssey" - A New Lego Movie!

(...) To make the 17th reply, YOUR MOVIE IS AWESOME! I haven't had a chance to see the original yet (although I have read the book), but your expert use of a camera, and the plotline, made it beyond words. Of course, some people cannot appreciate (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: "2001: A Lego Odyssey" - A New Lego Movie!

Hey Jonathan, I'm glad you were finally able to watch the movie - I know you had trouble downloading it. And of course I'm even happier you appreciated it so much! Yes, it was a lot of work, but it was also a lot of fun. I love reading all the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: "2001: A Lego Odyssey" - A New Lego Movie!

Yeah, great movie! But we should not continue this discussion on lugnet.cad.mlcad. I have a feeling it does not belong here. Greetingz... Sjaacko (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: "2001: A Lego Odyssey" - A New Lego Movie!

(...) Thank you sincerly for explaining the purpose of the movie. Today I am renting the original, and will be able to truly enjoy your movie for the first time. Thank you! (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: "2001: A Lego Odyssey" - A New Lego Movie!

(...) "evolution" is perhaps the wrong word. In the novel, evolution is portrayed as a series of abrupt steps (enforced by a superior alien civilisation). They view mankind as a huge experiment. The time spent in the Victorian house (supposed to be (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)