 Animation / 47
    Re: Bullet Time effects —Andrew Tyrone
   (...) I'm sorry if this sounds stupid, but what do you exactly mean by "boom-arm?" I do not know what they are. Is it just an invisible thing to hold your figure up? -- Andrew (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: Bullet Time effects —Tom Boucher
   A boom is something that holds the camera in an exact position so that you don't have to stand there holding it. Also allows for minor adjustments but keeping the POV of the camera in teh same place. Kinda what they do for those long pull - out (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)