 Animation / 456
    Re: BricksWest 2003 Animation Competition Idea Solicitation —Todd Thuma
   Stefan, Thanks for posting this. Is there a way that I can contact Jared directly? I want to talk to him about this option. Todd (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: BricksWest 2003 Animation Competition Idea Solicitation —Stefan van Zwam
   Check the last line of the message: His website is (URL) , his e-mail address can be found there. If that's too difficult, here is the direct link :) (URL) film by YellowHead Studios: Animation Class Lesson 1. (URL) and Save target As... "Todd (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.animation)