 Animation / 387
  Question

Hello all, after attending a train show and taking some very large movies, I have come to a very bad problem. At the show, I stored all the movies on a Dell Inspiron 3500. Now I can not get the movies out of the laptop and on to a desk top, for the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: Question

This is possible with 2 methods. 1. Cable link between 2 PC's or Laptop by Null Model on the Serial or Printer Ports - this is very slow for large file transfers. 2. Mini-Network - the more expensive route if you don't have the hardware. 2 Network (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.animation)