 Animation / 371
370  |  372
Subject:
Facial Animations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 23:21:26 GMT

Hi All,
After seeing the Monty Python Movie, with the facial movements I was
inspired. So I was thinking is what we need is a library of facial gesture
primatives. It seems that if the haed is held still (like in the MP movie)
then any video editing application can super impose video layers. Maybe even
animated gifs would work. The background needs to be transparent and it
should be compressed with a lossy codec.

Any comments...

SteveB