 Animation / 363
    Re: Is my site down? —Greg Perry
   Jason - From work, at 4:45 p.m. EST, I'm able to access the site with no problem - it pops right up. Earlier today I had NO problem accessing it from home on my private pc. G. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)

        Re: Is my site down? —Jason Rowoldt
   Hmm, so mixed results, but some people can get in. I can't get in right now. Damn crotchety internet. Back in the ol' days.... I guess I'll try later. Jason (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)