 Animation / 34
33  |  35
Subject:
Brickfilms and more pics of ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 04:14:45 GMT

Hi all,

Two things I wanted to mention:

1) Brickfilms, the LEGO movie directory site I'm maintaining, now has _16_
films listed, with probably 6-10 on the way.  Very inspiring, I must say.  I
didn't know there were that many on the web.
http://brickfilms.topcities.com

2) I have more pics of that wooden "upside down" ship I posted a few pics of
before the New Year.  They can be found below, titled "upside_down_shipxx.jpg".

Actually, I only intended a use for a dozen 7111s I got recently.  Wow, my
first use of a set number.  :0

Happy filming!

Jason