 Animation / 329
    Trade for Promotional sets —Todd Thuma
   Would any one in Japan (or elswhere) be willing to trade me a complete set (or fairly complete set) of the Coca-Cola promotional LEGO Studios Jurasic Park III sets for several of the McDonald's Bionicle LEGO sets coming out in September. I realize (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: Trade for Promotional sets —Anthony Babington
   I can't help you with acquiring a complete set, but a friend of mine recently got back from Japan, and she brought me a few of these promo sets. if you like, I'll see what I can do about scanning a pic of the back of one of the packages (which shows (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: Trade for Promotional sets —Todd Thuma
   Anthony, That's okay! According to most of the posts about the Coca-Cola promotional sets in Japan, the language on them doesn't say what's inside anyway. Apparently, you can feel the package and manipulate the pieces inside to determine whether (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.animation)