 Animation / 329
328  |  330
Subject:
Trade for Promotional sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 17:46:12 GMT

Would any one in Japan (or elswhere) be willing to trade me a complete set (or
fairly complete set) of the Coca-Cola promotional LEGO Studios Jurasic Park III
sets for several of the McDonald's Bionicle LEGO sets coming out in September.

I realize there are several pieces to the LEGO Studios Jurasic Park III Sets,
24 sets in all (set numbers below). I would be willing to purchase 4 or 5
complete sets of the Bionicle Tunga sets that will be distributed in the
McDonald's Happy Meals in September in U.S.

If your interested in the trade, please email me to make arrangements and work
out all of the details.

Todd

Set #'s: 4056, 4057, 4058, 4059, 4060, 4061, 4062, 4063, 4064, 4065, 4066,
4067, 4068, 4069, 4070, 4071, 4072, 4073, 4074, 4075, 4076, 4077, 4078, 4079
(basically set numbered 4056 to 4079).

Please excuse the cross post, I am looking to post this for Lego Studios fans
and this is the closest available group (unless I am a complete morron and
didn't see it in the listing).