 Animation / 316
    Re: The Aeolis —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) WOW! Eric, that came out fantastic! Amongst other praise, the clouds at the beginning looked incredible. Were those real shots spliced in, or did you work some digital magic? It really does look great ... I love the ship, the white and blue (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.pirates)

        Re: The Aeolis —Eric Joslin
   (...) Thanks! (...) Uh, well, I have to cop to the clouds in the title sequence being just about the only thing I wholesale "stole" from someplace else. I found a video clip of clouds lying around while I was trying to figure out what to do for the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.pirates)