 Animation / 316
Re: The Aeolis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 02:47:58 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Eric Joslin writes:

Pirates beware, the Imperial Guards have a new secret weapon in the fight
against freebooters- the skyship Aeolis.

You are cordially invited to witness the launching ceremonies.

http://people.thirteen.net/~eric/lego/aeolis.html

eric

WOW!

Eric, that came out fantastic!  Amongst other praise, the clouds at the
beginning looked incredible.  Were those real shots spliced in, or did you work
some digital magic?

It really does look great ... I love the ship, the white and blue look very
imperial together.  The crew - valiant.  The captain - stern, yet regal.  The
ship - simply gorgeous, the most loved lady in ... London?  Hmmmmmmmmm.

Nice work ...  I can't wait to see the ship in person.

-s