 Animation / 265
  Re: New film from carnage films

WOOO...OOOW!!!...!!! WAOOO...OOO!!!...!!! Let me make that clear just in case someone did not understand: WOOO...OOOW!!!! The movie is OK, but the potential that the future movies have!!! Incredible!!! I have always wanted to do that with Legos!!! (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New film from carnage films

(...) Ya must have missed some of my other stuff and posts from around x-mas Brain Damage (URL) Brick (URL) I lost my host a month or so ago, and Brickshelf is a temp place to have my films back on the web. I dont think I should be using as much (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)