 Animation / 273
Re: New film from carnage films
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 00:13:38 GMT

The movie is OK, but the potential that the future movies have!!!
Incredible!!!  I must know how he did this movie, there is simply so much potential!

Neo-Oz

Ya must have missed some of my other stuff and posts from around x-mas

Brain Damage
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Saber/films/bd.mpg

Jacked
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Saber/films/jacked.mpg

The Brick
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Saber/films/thebrick.mpg

Now I lost my host a month or so ago, and Brickshelf is a temp place to have
my films back on the web. I dont think I should be using as much space as I
am on there. If any one can point me in the diretion of an inexpensive host
or have your own server that I could pay u for some space It would help me
alot. Now please dont say "there is this free place" unless they support
large files and .mpg, .avi, .mov formats. I have tried a few free sights but
not with anyluck

Thanks to all and glad u enjoyed the flick
btw check out http://www.brickfilms.com

Robert

Hand of fate
Run time: 1:03 min
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Saber/films/handoffate.mpg

This is a preview of a series I am thinking of doing.

LMKWYT