 Animation / 257
    Re: Brickfilms LEGO movie contest —Greg Perry
   (...) Jason - I was wondering what ever happened with this contest. Were there any entries to it? I actually had an idea for a submission but never had time to bring it to life. It took me longer than planned to finish my "set," which was my model (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: Brickfilms LEGO movie contest —Jason Rowoldt
   Hey Greg, Well, it turned out that there were not as many directors that wanted to participate as I had hoped. So, unfortunately the contest was cancelled. However, I'm sure we will have one some time soon. There is a lot bigger active audience and (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.animation)