 Animation / 232
  Re: Question...

Thanks, I can't wait to read it. I did find a place in Cambridge that'll do it. Now I just have to collect my movies and get down there. Thanks Eric, I just punched in "Video Transfer" @ bigyellow.com (which is something else now, superpages?) and I (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: Question...

(...) Ah, jeez, I completely forgot that you were in the Boston Area, or I'd have been more helpful. :P But I'm glad you were able to find someone! Let me know how they do, I might have need of their services eventually. eric (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.animation)