 Animation / 232
Re: Question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 01:52:37 GMT

Thanks, I can't wait to read it.

I did find a place in Cambridge that'll do it. Now I just have to collect my
movies and get down there.

Thanks Eric, I just punched in "Video Transfer" @ bigyellow.com (which is
something else now, superpages?) and I got a big list of people in the area
that fall under that catagory.

Evil Wayne

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Jason Rowoldt writes:
I'm sorry I can't help you with the Super-8 question.  I THINK this can be • done >with a video capture card, but I'm not sure how Super-8 works.

But if you liked Andy's work, I just finished interviewing him and the article
will be on <a href="http://www.brickfilms.com">Brickfilms</a> in a day or so.

He discusses his filming techniques, feelings about Studios, and his next
project.

Jason

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Wayne McCaul writes:
Wow.

I just watched Andy Thornbery's "The Thing" and was blown away. That and his
"The LEGO Chainsaw Massacre" are just great. I've always been a huge
fan of stop-motion animation. It makes me want to run home and buy a camera,
some equipment, clear some space... convince my wife..er... maybe not.