 Animation / 166
  Need help w/ my Quick Time movies

HELP. Can anyone recommend a good site to help edit Quick Time movies??? Any help is appreciated. Adrian (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: Need help w/ my Quick Time movies

"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:G8Er60.2pn@lugnet.com... (...) If you're a Mac user, try Final Cut Pro. I'm using that in a video editing class right now, and its an AMAZING editor. Absolutely love it. PS - I'm not a Mac (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: Need help w/ my Quick Time movies

(...) Can you clarify? Are you looking for software or for "How To"? What platform? Quickitime Pro is decent. It runs 40$US or so. (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation)

"Michael Clark" <wondernerd@hotmail.con> wrote in message news:G8Gx5B.5x3@lugnet.com... (...) platform? (...) It could be both, the QT 4 software that came with my camera came with no serious editing features by the looks of things and I'm running (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: Need help w/ my Quick Time movies

(URL) editing software. You might want to look at Divx or other Mpeg4 codecs. It does leave Mac users behind. The problems writing Mac software and the size of the Mac community are leaving them behind in Webcast video. Quicktime is really the only (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation)