 Animation / 167
Re: Need help w/ my Quick Time movies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 00:49:03 GMT

"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:G8Er60.2pn@lugnet.com...
HELP.  Can anyone recommend a good site to help edit Quick Time movies???
Any help is appreciated.

Adrian

If you're a Mac user, try Final Cut Pro.  I'm using that in a video editing
class right now, and its an AMAZING editor.  Absolutely love it.

PS - I'm not a Mac user....but the class is taught on a Mac.  So, I guess I'm
becoming Macintosh literate...

-Tim