 Animation / 145
    Re: New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III —Eric Joslin
   (...) Star Wars I was definitely all over. I mean, SW is a quality license, and I'm a huge fan, so of course I was ecstatic. Disney, same thing. I mean, the established Mickeyverse characters. Well, I'm not a huge fan... but I mean it's been around (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III —Dan Simonson
     Yeah, TLG has been losing it's "original" products (Space Police VS Blacktron, DECENT Town sets, etc. etc.). When I was in second grade (about 6 years ago) my friends and I found an old Lego magazine from like '91 and we say the Blacktron sets and (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III —Richard W. Schamus
   (...) I have to say that I already own a JPIII Studios set already (1371). The dino is kind of iffy IMHO, but the rest of the set is old school town style building. If 1371 is any indication of the rest of the sets in the line, I say bring them on! (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.animation)