 Animation / 114
    Re: First movie: "Some Assembly Required" —Michael Clark
   Can't edit posts eh? Oh well. I got it below 300k. It is a little blurry, but not bad enough. I cut the bitstream back alot. My encoder defaults a 910k for the bitstream. I think at 500 to 600k it should get a real small size with out blurring (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: First movie: "Some Assembly Required" —Heather Patey
   (...) Thanks for your suggestions. For a first try it was a good learning experience! I'm still fiddling with the settings and trying different software, so yes, please e-mail me a link, with the settings and standards you used, and I'll continue to (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)