 Animation / 107
  Re: Would it be legal...

(...) What I am about to say is NOT legal advice. However: I'd say, if you can do it go ahead. TLC has shown themselves to be very reasonable in the past, and if they have a problem with it, history tells us they will contact you and ask that it be (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: Would it be legal...

(...) As the saying goes, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)