 Ambassadors / 91
  Goodbye Ambassadors

I found out last night that I would not be one of the cycle 5 Ambassadors. At the same time that e-mail had been sent another was saying that I'd been removed from the Ambassadors forum. So, since I can't say it there, here will have to do: Goodbye (...) (17 years ago, 1-Mar-07, to lugnet.ambassadors)

  Re: Goodbye Ambassadors

(...) David - On behalf of the other Cycle 4 LEGO Ambassadors, Thank you! Best wishes to you, and Leg Godt! Nelson (17 years ago, 1-Mar-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Goodbye Ambassadors

(...) I felt the same when I left the program at the end of third cycle. Was cool to know different kinds of people :) But i keep in touch with some :) Luís Baixinho (17 years ago, 1-Mar-07, to lugnet.ambassadors)

  Re: Goodbye Ambassadors

Hey David .. been great time together as LA .. Keep Cool and Keep in touch .. the AFOL community is not that large actually .. will miss your posts thou .. See ya around! ---{@ Diana Wong LEGO Ambassador S0937FG, Singapore (17 years ago, 1-Mar-07, to lugnet.ambassadors)