 Ambassadors / 93
Re: Goodbye Ambassadors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 11:09:23 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, David Tabner wrote:
I found out last night that I would not be one of the cycle 5 Ambassadors. At
the same time that e-mail had been sent another was saying that I'd been removed
from the Ambassadors forum. So, since I can't say it there, here will have to
do:

Goodbye my fellow Ambassadors, I've had a great time in my two cycles with you
and I'll miss you all.

Good luck to those who step forward for the the fifth cycle.

David Tabner
Former Lego Ambassador

I felt the same when I left the program at the end of third cycle. Was cool to
know different kinds of people :)

But i keep in touch with some :)

Luís Baixinho