 Ambassadors / 87
    Can Ambassadors help contact Japanese AFOLdom? —Phillip Thorne
   I'm trying to organize LEGO events at the upcoming World Science Fiction Convention, or (URL) Worldcon>, known this year as (URL) "Nippon2007"> and to be held in Yokohama, Japan. Problem: I have no idea how to contact the movers and shakers in (...) (17 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

        Re: Can Ambassadors help contact Japanese AFOLdom? —Richie Dulin
     (...) -snip- (...) This answer isn't particularly Ambassadorial, but: I note Sachiko Akinaga from Tokyo is featured in BrickJournal 6... she might be a good contact to start with. Richie Dulin (URL) (17 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

         Re: Can Ambassadors help contact Japanese AFOLdom? —Diana Wong
     (...) Richie is right .. Sachiko is quite well know in the Japan AFOL community .. do you need my help to talk to her? I exchange emails with her before .. let me know .. ---@ Diana, LEGO Ambassador, S0937FG, Singapore (17 years ago, 1-Mar-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

        Re: Can Ambassadors help contact Japanese AFOLdom? —Marc Nelson Jr.
   (...) (URL) Andrew Becraft> of The Brothers Brick might be able to help you out. I believe he grew up in Japan and highlights a lot of Japanese builders on his blog. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (17 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)