 Ambassadors / 352
    Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) The most iconic scene of the trilogy: The Trash Compactor from ANH! (...) Minifig scale - so it's an action playset! (...) Luke and Han in unhelmeted stormtrooper gear, Leia in her "I've just been probe-droided" gown, and Chewie (with manacles (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide —Alfred Speredelozzi
   I totally agree with Shaun. Here's what I wrote on Brother's Brick: Death Star Playset: (URL) better. Minifig scale with Luke, Leia, Vader, Obi-Wan, Han, Chewie, Stormies and Droids. I loved playing with that set as a kid. Then again, after the Lego (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)