 Ambassadors / 286
    Re: Opinions about LEGO consumer service —John Neal
   (...) Damon- I am not the type that goes around saying "Santa isn't real". My kids are 18 & 20 and I still would never say that to them. That said, I dislike dishonesty as well. So, in beneign cases such as this, I just wink. There are humorous (...) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

        Re: Opinions about LEGO consumer service —Damon Burke
   (...) I have two daughters, 2 and 8 weeks. I loathe the day that they discover that Santa is not what they imagine. As an adult I don't get disillusioned any more. I still think that if she was never real it was brilliant marketing. I still remeber (...) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)