 Ambassadors / 284
    Re: Opinions about LEGO consumer service —Bryan Wong
   (...) Oooooh that reminds me, I have had this happen too and that's completely unacceptable. You authorize a charge of x, and then they charge a higher amount? I bought something on sale but they charged me the regular price. I called to get it (...) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

        Re: Opinions about LEGO consumer service —Michael Shiels
   Mine was very basic problem. They charged the right amoutn per say to my card. BUT THE PAPER work they provided seemed to be short a few cents here and there. SO IMAGINE the fun an auditor would have with that. Ie how am I too balance things when (...) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)