 Ambassadors / 236
  Re: official issues list

(...) Yes, the LEGO Company has adopted quite a few ideas based on Ambassador suggestions and through feedback from the community brought forward by the Ambassadors. I'll share a few for you: Cafe Corner - the concept was based on a presentation (...) (17 years ago, 3-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors)

  Re: official issues list

(...) Thank you, that is great. The modular buildings have really sparked my interest. The Eiffel Tower was one of the most interesting things to build and anyone who comes to my house always marvels at that. The kids love it more that any other (...) (17 years ago, 4-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors)