 Ambassadors / 214
  Re: The Official "Issues List"

Nelson / Richie, Thanks again for posting this list, and for your diligent work as LEGO Ambassadors. (I hope that you get paid for it) I think I also need to say that I am appalled by 9V Trains not being on the original list. Are you guys (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: The Official "Issues List"

(...) I think I am missing something here... this "becoming known as the largest mistake TLG has made"? I think you mean not saving 9V trains - but it isn't actually made yet. And people would argue that the colour change was, or the introduction of (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)