 Ambassadors / 192
  Re: Impact of LTCs (Re: The Official "Issues List")

(...) I'd be curious about hard numbers as well. In the past couple of years that I've been involved with train shows, we've probably shown to a couple thousand people at each show. This is just based on my estimation though, as I'm not privy to any (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.trains)

"Elroy Davis" <edavis@vermontcount...store.com> wrote in message news:JLzvDn.Cqp@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) One way to allow for "non-train" interests in a train display is to dedicate layout space to other Lego themes. One of our shows (RichLUG) a (...) (17 years ago, 11-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.trains)