 Ambassadors / 155
    Re: LEGO Ambassadors Status Report - Summer 2007 —Felix Greco
   (...) No offense taken. Because I know some of the European LAs post over at Eurobricks, I assumed that was the representation for that body. They may feel they offer fair representation-- I guess I'm out of my element on this one. Still, I know the (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Ambassadors Status Report - Summer 2007 —Nathan Todd
   (...) Late reply but I had a little whip round on EB first... I'd be grateful if you could at least mention these lads before the next cycle as nice patches for an uncovered section of the community, they definitely represent a different group of (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Ambassadors Status Report - Summer 2007 Steve Witt
   I speak to Jipay from time to time when he's online (haven't seen him lately to tell you the truth). I want to say that we haven't intentionally discriminated against EB, but we simply haven't been able to take some of the people who have applied (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)