 Ambassadors / 153
    Re: The Official "Issues List" —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) I don't know if this is related to the types of leaks you're talking about, but a little bird told me that there were some very unhappy ambassadors when news and pictures of the "Dwarfs mining" set were published on the internet recently. The (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors)

        Re: The Official "Issues List" —David Laswell
   (...) The release dates on LEGO sets are not strict dates like they are with DVD releases. They're more like guidelines. Make sure your production runs coincide with whichever sets are due up next, so you can release them more or less in order. And (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors)

        Re: The Official "Issues List" —Jordan Bradford
   (...) Then LEGO needs to take a number and get in line behind the large software companies, motion picture associations, and recording industry associations of the world. Many Asian countries are notorious for rampant piracy because it's not (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors)