 Adventurers / 969
    new sub-theme —Michael Nelson
   I know it is a little early to be thinking about a new sub-theme but when I saw this post: Especially when the fiction is one of a lost island rather than time travel. If something can survive hidden an extra 65 million years then why not an extra (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: new sub-theme —Andrew Summersgill
     (...) tropical (...) islanders (...) I think this was "The Land That Time Forgot" with Doug McLure (?). Andrew. (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: new sub-theme —Bradley Dale
   (...) Actually, they did that. Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops and Pteranodon lived in the Cretaceous period, about 70-65 million years ago. But the Stegosaurus is a Jurassic dinosaur, from about 150 million years ago. GOOFY BUILDING IDEA: Stick one of (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.adventurers)