 Adventurers / 922
  Re: musuem?

I've thought of it. But started a small home in the theme of ancient ruins for the moment. We have minifig representations of us (who doesn't) inside our ideal ruinish home complete with fireplace amongst the hieroglyphs. I should work on it more (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: musuem?

(...) <snip> I don't. I tried once, but found it hard because... a. TLC doesn't make any blonde hair (and my hair is *not* tan :-) b. they don't make any low-ponytail hair, or alternatively more-than-shoulder- length hair. So sure, I could make some (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: (museum) of AFOL likenesses

(...) At least minifigs with their somewhat large head in comparison to body, share something with me (and my son). Can't say I have seen anything hairwise to match me though. pete.w (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: (museum) of AFOL likenesses

(...) shoulder- (...) Of course many of us aren't as wide as a mini-fig either (especially people like Denise of WAMALUG who can wear all those nifty LEGO shirts because she fits into a kids large.... boy, for those college days where possibly I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: (museum) of AFOL likenesses

(...) Hair is definitely an issue. Rich brought this up at the fest; he makes new hair-pieces instead of complaining like me (us). ;-) (...) Ah, well, I was hoping to get one of these... but the Store was fresh out of kids' large shirts when I get (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: (museum) of AFOL likenesses

(...) Shiri, You should have ask for a blonde hairpiece instead of/in addition to the red one. Then you can have a portrait-fig. Rich (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: (museum) of AFOL likenesses

(...) ...But that's BLASPHEMY!!! If LEGO had intended us to have hair, they would have made it! :-) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy ((URL) Guide ((URL) the wildlink ((URL) #160 (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)